- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a legal consultancy firm, present in Luxembourg for 50 years.
They are currently looking for a jurist specialized in IP/IT. You will have the opportunity to work with international clients and to handle complex files.
The main concern of this firm is to promote a good work life balance for its employees. They really put at the center of their values a good understanding between the workers, all in a friendly and family environment.
Are you interested in this position and this company? Are you interested in becoming an expert in your field?
Then don't hesitate any longer!
IP/IT Jurist - Your Responsibilities
- You manage the filing and registration procedures for trademarks and designs, in Europe and worldwide.
- You participate in opposition and cancellation proceedings and in conflicts.
- You assist clients in matters of trademarks, designs, domain names, patents, valuations and contracts related to industrial property.
IP/IT Jurist - Your Profile
- You have a master's degree in law
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the field of IP/IT
- You must be fluent in French and German
- You are motivated, autonomous and like to work in a team as well as alone
IP/IT Jurist - Our Offer
- An experience within a company that will give you the opportunity to evolve in a friendly and dynamic environment. Your working days will not be the same, through rich, varied and stimulating missions.
- A complete training program and a tailor-made support. You will quickly become an expert in your field of activity. You will evolve in positions giving you the opportunity to manage your own client portfolio.
- Our client's philosophy is to offer its employees the best quality of life at work. This relaxed and human dimension will offer you a perfect balance between personal and professional life. You will be able to enjoy your free time more.
- An attractive package according to your experience and skills, with a gross annual salary up to 70 000€ as well as a bonus based on your performance and a parking space.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.