- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Do you want to work in a healthy environment, where you can develop yourself both professionally and personally?
Our client, which is growing rapidly, is currently looking for a Senior Corporate Officer. They work with many clients such as Soparfis and Investment Funds. You will therefore have the opportunity to deal with a variety of files, which will allow you to increase your knowledge to the maximum.
You will have the opportunity to work in a good atmosphere, with supportive colleagues who get along well. The company promotes a family spirit, in which its employees feel comfortable and at home.
A healthy work environment? It's right here!
Senior Corporate Officer - Your Responsibilities
- You will draft different legal documents of the client Companies: Minutes/Resolutions/Proxies/Acceptance/Resignation
- Support the handling of corporate documentation and requests
- Follow-up on client requests
- In close co-operation with the other colleagues responsible for answering the day-to-day corporate issues and queries for specific client companies
- Work in cooperation with administrations, notary, banks or ministry of foreign affairs
- Update registers
Senior Corporate Officer - The Profile They Are Looking For
- You have a master's degree in law
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written)
- You have already 3 years of experience in a similar field in Luxembourg
- You are a straightforward person with good organisational skills
- You are enterprising and determined
Senior Corporate Officer - Their Offer
- A salary of up to €70,000 gross per year, depending on your experience and years of seniority
- Numerous benefits such as a discretionary bonus, meal vouchers and a laptop
- You will also have the chance to have a concierge system. Feel like booking theater tickets? This is the solution.
- They also have a dry cleaning facility, which is always handy for cleaning your suits and costumes on the spot
- The opportunity to grow in a work environment that puts the well-being and personal/professional development of all its workers at the center of its values.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.