- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client founded its company in 2014 and has grown from just 3 employees to over 70 today, building a team specialised in alternative investment funds with over 20 years of experience.
They are also a truly unique financial and corporate service provider, able to provide a complete solution across multiple jurisdictions. You will get the chance to experience a multi-environment company given you the chance to learn and improve yourself helping you to a career development.
Their staff is their most important asset: they bring their vast knowledge and absolute commitment to providing excellent service to clients and between colleagues.
For this reason, they offer to their employees the opportunity to access to a tailormade trainings to growth their self-learn and to be in touch with the last financial market evolutions. They are also based in Luxembourg with headquarter located in Luxembourg city.
Legal Manager- Your Role:
- Management of a portfolio of existing and new clients and bring it up to date.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation connected to the corporate department.
- On-boarding customer and working with the compliance department
- Coordinating the implementation of transactions located in the various jurisdictions.
- Supervising and training the corporate department
- Provide legal assistance and corporate advice.
Legal Manager - your Profile:
- Previous experience as a lawyer or jurist is considered like a must-have.
- Starting from 3 to 5-year experiences in law firm or fiduciary sector or services providers, BIG4 can be an asset.
- Strong capability to adapt a new and challenging environment that combines legal, regulatory, and operational skills.
- Speaking French and English, Italian can be a plus.
Legal Manager - What We Offer:
If you are looking for a career experience that will allow you to acquire multiple skills, professional growth based on meritocracy, this is the job for you!
- Salary ranging up to 80.000€ gross per year followed by a retirement plan and additional performance bonus, Meal Vouchers and DKV health insurance.
- Tailor-made trainings
- 28 days' vacation
- Near to the public transport
Don't wait send us you application your new career opportunity is wating you