- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a human-sized fiduciary, where team spirit reigns, where you will find yourself immediately integrated and close to your colleagues.
If you like your job, you will feel right at home. If you are looking for a fast development and a lot of workloads, this is not the place for you. However, if you speak Italian and french, you will have the opportunity to be on the front line to draft, correct and present the content of the minutes to the board of directors and general meetings.
Are you interested to integrate a friendly team with a great environment in a low stress position ?
Then this is the position you are looking for. Do not hesitate, read on and apply !
Legal Officer - What is your Function
- You will have your own portfolio of clients composed of financial companies such as SOPARFI, Holdings and SPF
- You will be in charge of the organization of the board meetings
- You will be the liaising with external parties
- You will be in charge of drafting and reviewing legal documents
- You will establish contracts between the company and its suppliers
- You will be carrying out due diligence for clients
- You will coordinate with Luxembourg financial institutions
Legal Officer - What is your Profile
- You have a bachelor's degree ideally in finance or law
- You like to provide quality consulting services and tailor-made solutions to your clients
- You speak Italian and French. English will be considered an asset
- You have similar experience in a fiduciary or a law firm
- You have between 2 and 5 years of experience
Legal Officer - What is the Offer
- An attractive salary package of up to 70,000€ gross per year
- You will have an excellent Work-life balance
- Part time is negotiable
- A significant bonus as well as meal vouchers will be offered to you
If you believe that thisofferwill allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67. You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com