- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Thanks to a strong reputation and with the trust of their important investors, our partner is looking for its future Corporate Officer. This managing company is focused on Private Equity and Real Estate funds. Currently, they manage more than 5 billion of assets. All those elements enables the company to have a great stability, but also to seek for long term evolution and perspective.
Located in the city centre, the office is easily accessible, but on top of that, you will be able to let your mind rest from the bother of finding a place for your car as you will benefit from a free parking.
You will be joining a dynamic small structure in which you will easily evolve. With approximately 10 people working with you, this human-size work environment will give you the possibility to participate to the day-to-day life of your company
As a Corporate Officer, you will:
- Manage autonomously a portfolio of funds, making sure that every document is correctly analysed and interpreted
- Be aware of all the new regulations and directives that will impact your portfolio, and accordingly adapt the procedures
- Review and draft the legal and corporate requirements of your portfolio for the shareholders
- Interact with external regulators, such as the CSSF, lawyers, future investors, but also with your mother company's colleagues
- Regularly organise and participate to board meetings
- As a team player, you will help your colleagues from the Compliance team
As a Corporate Officer, you already have:
- A fluent level of both English and French, and any additional language will be much appreciated
- A Bachelor's degree in law
- At least 2 years of experience in the financial industry, ideally in Luxembourg
- A great attitude and an envy to be involved and to evolve within your company
- Already had a first approach of Private Equity and Real Estate and it is something you are excited to work in!
As a Corporate Officer, you will get:
- A gross salary up to €60 000 per year, a bonus that can go up to 2 months, Meal Vouchers but also a yearly salary reassessment to thank your efforts
- A fast-paced environment in which you will have the possibility to evolve in your career, but also a dynamic and united company that constantly organises trips for the employees, including one for Christmas time
- A free parking spot for your car
- Several trainings, especially regarding Compliance
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.