- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
Are you driven by challenges?
Do you want to work in an international, dynamic, and family environment?
If your answers are positive, read this offer, it is for you!
Our client is a holding company in Luxembourg, specializing in PE/FO. The office is located in Cloche D'or, near the Howald train station. Do not worry if you go to work by car, the company can reimburse you for the price of parking. In any case, you will save time in the morning and thus enjoy your family a little more.
In a context where their business is growing, our client is creating a legal department, and they are actively seeking a Senior Legal Officer. You will work in a challenging work environment but you will be daily accompanied and supported by the head of legal and the partner.
- Day-to-day management of administrative and legal matters related to a portfolio of Luxembourg companies
- Preparation of the incorporation articles in relation to the notary
- Preparation of the legal documentation related to the restructuring of a portfolio of companies
- Follow-up, planning, and holding of the Shareholders' and Board meetings, and preparation of the related appointments, minutes, and resolutions
- Liaising with the accounting, tax, and administrative teams for the timely preparation of the financial statements and the annual accounts and their respective filing
- Draft of the legal documents related to the intragroup companies' activities as well as any legal matters
- Analysis of the legal impact of the draft statutory annual accounts and the consolidated accounts
- You are fluent in English and French. Another language would be considered an asset.
- You have a Master's degree in Law.
- Advanced Excel and Word knowledge.
- You are proactive and have good skills to solve problems.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a law firm, service provider, or ManCo, located in Luxembourg.
- You will get a gross salary of up to 90 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a bonus and meal vouchers.
- The creation of this department will be an ideal experience to develop your knowledge and skills. Do not panic! You will be supported by the head of legal who has been working with our client for several years.
- You will work in a family environment with a strong team spirit.
- What a pleasure to save time in the morning to go to work. Thanks to the location of the offices close to Howald train station, you will be able to enjoy your family more.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.