- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
This position is located in Ixelles
Are you passionate about analysing figures and would you like to work in an organization that works for the environment?
If the subject of ecology is close to your heart, you will be excited to join this company. You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment, in collaboration with entities based in different countries.
It is not only a dynamic structure that awaits you with different responsibilities, but also an attractive salary package including many benefits.
Supervised by experienced colleagues who put the human aspect first, you will evolve in a team where a good atmosphere prevails. You will feel part of a unique group.
You will be in contact with entities of the group located abroad, for example with the office in England or the United States.
Your responsibilities :
You will work with the various departments that make up the finance department. You will be in constant contact with the finance manager and the financial director. In other words, your tasks will include :
- Analysing the annual budget and justifying variances
- Daily reporting to the CFO and the Finance Manager
- Carry out various cross-functional projects
- Implementing creative processes to improve results and achieve various objectives
Your Profile :
- You have a Master's degree in finance and at least 3 years of experience
- You have an experience in Project Management
- Experience in an international function is a great asset
- You are passionate about numbers
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of French or Dutch
- An attractive salary that can go up to 5000 € (gross)/month, depending on your level of experience
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 250 euro eco-vouchers
- Numerous opportunities for development within a large international structure
- Flexible hours
- Possibility of
Are you interested in this position? Don't wait any longer and send us your application!
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.