- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Are you a financial expert with a passion for orchestrating flawless Group Accounting & Consolidation processes? Join our esteemed, environmentally conscious company in a pivotal role to drive financial excellence. We're a leading company in the environmental sector, deeply committed to sustainability and ecology, with offices spanning Europe and Asia, offering a dynamic international work environment.
Location: Etterbeek, Brussels
- Monthly Process Oversight: Lead the monthly Group Accounting & Consolidation processes, crafting closing agendas to meet critical deadlines.
- Precise Reporting: Prepare monthly reports in accordance with Belgian GAAP standards.
- Consolidation Expertise: Demonstrate a deep understanding of intercompany and consolidation processes, managing profit & loss and balance sheets. Handle Accounting and Consolidation for both existing and new acquisitions.
- Tax Collaboration: Collaborate with external advisors on essential tax matters, ensuring meticulous compliance and driving key tax initiatives.
- Audit Guidance: Lead interim and annual group accounts processes, working closely with auditors and advisors. Develop strategic agendas, meeting investor, lender, and statutory deadlines.
- Policy Enhancement: Update Group Accounting, Consolidation, and Reporting policies. Develop transfer pricing documentation in coordination with external tax advisors.
- Technical Proficiency: Serve as the Group's go-to resource for Belgian GAAP, offering technical Accounting & Consolidation guidance.
- External Coordination: Act as the primary point of contact with external auditors and tax advisors, ensuring smooth communication and cooperation.
- Experience: A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Tax, or a related field.
- Ideal Background: Prior experience in auditing firms, with deep knowledge of Accounting, Consolidation, and Tax.
- Skills: Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Language: Excellent English skills; additional languages are advantageous.
- Communication: Exceptional communication and interpersonal finesse.
- A salary package commensurate with your extensive experience and expertise.
- Group insurance to ensure your long-term financial well-being.
- DKV hospitalization insurance with dental coverage for your personal welfare.
- €8 meal vouchers for enjoyable and balanced lunches.
- €2500 bonus to acknowledge your remarkable contributions and performance.
- €250 eco-voucher to support your environmentally conscious endeavors.
- 32 days of leave to promote a harmonious work-life equilibrium.
- Option to work remotely 3 to 4 days a week, enhancing your work-life integration.
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.