- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
Established over 40 years ago, this company is an expert in the IT, industrial and healthcare sectors.
The company is growing and expanding internationally and needs an additional person to join the existing team.
Despite its growing size, the mentality remains start-up, and each person participates in the success of this project.
Communication, open-mindedness, respect and well-being are important in this organisation.
If you want to use your personality and strengths to turn your ideas into reality, you are at the right place for this job.
GL Accountant responsibilities :
- You will supervise the work of your AP/AR colleagues and carry out analytical tasks
- You will be in charge of the final management of the accounts, and will be responsible for the closing, declarations and finalization of the accounts.
- You will ensure good communication within the department and report analyses directly to the business controller
GL Accountant profile :
- You have a perfect knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is highly appreciated.
- You have experience in the financial field which enables you to meet the responsibilities mentioned, i.e. experience which will enable you to coach junior staff
- Excel, IFRS and accounting are no longer a mystery to you.
GL Accountant offer :
- A very complete salary package consisting of: gross salary between 4000-4500€, accompanied by a company car, petrol card, group insurance, DKV, net expenses, meal voucher, telephone and computer.
- We offer you an indefinite contract with immediate commitment, if you are available.
- A dynamic structure, with a great team mentality, which values the well-being of the employees.
- The opportunity to participate in the growth of this company, and to make an impact in the company.
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.