- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Have you always dreamed of working in an international organisation ? A company that positions itself as a major player in its sector? This famous company, specialised in Real Estate, works with structures worthy of its reputation! Located in the north of Brussels, it is active in more than 10 countries worldwide.
However, the Belgian entity is largely responsible for the accounting and administrative management of the various entities beyond our borders.
If you are looking for a position that offers you job stability, this is the job for you! The company values mutual respect and trust among its employees, as demonstrated by its policy of teleworking and flexibility.
his superb opportunity is of course accompanied by a salary package that is likely to satisfy you; competitive salary, company car, group insurance, hospitalisation etc.
With your accounting colleagues, you will be responsible for the proper keeping of the property accounts of the various establishments in Belgium. In other words, your responsibilities include the following ;
- Supervision of the property expenses and their collection for your property portfolio.
- Verifying and ensuring the correct application of rent collection in collaboration with the clients.
- Follow-up of all contractual obligations related to your property portfolio
- Other administrative and accounting tasks
ü You have a bachelor's degree in accounting and experience as an accountant (ideally in the real estate sector)
ü You have an analytical mind
ü You are not afraid to pick up the phone (you will be the first point of contact between the clients and the company).
ü You are fluent in French/Dutch and have a good knowledge of the other national language. English is also highly recommended given the international dimension the company offers.
ü You like responsibility and you are resistant to stress
ü You are autonomous but you like teamwork
- Monthly salary in line with the market, depending on your experience and skills
- A possibility to have a company car as well as the installation of a charging station if you opt for an electric vehicle or Financial compensation if you prefer to travel on your own
- A contract under 40 hours/week and consequently 32 days off
- The possibility of teleworking for 2 days a week
- A high degree of flexibility; you must be available between 10am and 4pm; the rest of the time you can organise yourself as you wish!
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance
- The possibility of working 15 days from abroad
- A telephone subscription and a budget of €700 for the smartphone of your choice
- Various bonuses depending on the objectives achieved
- A net expenses of about 20 euros
Vous vous reconnaissez à travers cette annonce ? Alors n'hésitez plus et envoyez-nous votre candidature !
Chez Austin Bright, nous sommes une équipe de consultants professionnels et engagés, spécialisés dans le recrutement de profils financiers. Nous vous proposons un service personnalisé, multilingue et strictement confidentiel.
Si vous souhaitez postuler, envoyez-nous votre candidature à l'adresse apply @ austinbright.com ou appelez-nous au 02/808.33.55
D'autres opportunités sont disponibles sur notre site www.austinbright.com