- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client provides qualified services to a wide range of customers. They are developing their business to reach now more and more clients and growing their team and their alternative funds industry. Joining a united team, you will have the possibility to grow in a good atmosphere!
Located not far from the Belgium border, you will have the chance to avoid the traffic and save some time. They are looking for a qualified and experienced fund accountant that will work on a fund portfolio.
You might be the one!
Senior Fund Accountant - Your responsibilities:
- You will work on a portfolio of PE/RE
- You will be in charge of the NAV calculation of the AIF funds
- Communication with third parties and administrations
- Establishment and publication of balance sheets from A to Z (with contracts, capital calls, capital transactions, tax declarations, etc.)
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax and VAT returns
Senior Fund Accountant - Your profile:
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- You have around 3 years of experience in the fund accountant working with PE/RE and NAV calculations
- Within a French atmosphere, you have a good command of the English language
- You want to join a human society where you can develop yourself
- You are client-oriented and rigorous with your work
Senior Fund Accountant - We offer:
- You will grow in a very stable team that is human sized and offers you a perfect support
- An attractive salary going up to 70.000€ gross including a meritocratic bonus and lunch vouchers!
- You will have the chance to join a company that offers a good inside atmosphere where you can enjoy delicious coffee and lunches during your mealtime
- You will have a free parking spot at your disposal
- The location is ex-centered and around the Belgian border, ideal location to avoid the city-center traffic
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV