- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Following your studies in accounting, you started your career in a service provider in Luxembourg? You have a first successful experience in accounting for financial companies (soparfi/holding, private equity)?
Our client, a small fiduciary located 700 meters far from the train station in Luxembourg City, is looking for a young accountant who has already proven him/herself and who is motivated to deepen his/her knowledge. In this position you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in an environment where the quality of service is very important! Indeed, you could be impressed by the career of your employer whom you will meet in interview.
So, are you looking for a position where you will be serving prestigious clients? Then this is the job for you.
Junior Accountant - Your Role :
- You will carry out the accounting from A to Z for your varied portfolio of financial companies and some investment funds
- You will ensure that your files are properly followed up on a daily basis
- You prepare annual reports, balance sheets, bank reconciliation and tax returns
- You maintain contact with the auditors and lawyers in the company of less that 10 persons
- You will work closely with your manager on accounting and administrative matters, and you may even have the opportunity to work on legal issues.
Junior Accountant - Your Profile:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a service provider, or better still in a fiduciary
- You speak French and English perfectly
- You know how to use the BOB50 software and have knowledge of cycle A and B
- You have a degree in accounting or finance, if you have a Master's degree is will be even better
Junior Accountant - What We Offer :
- You will be able to evolve in a dynamic and young environment
- You will be in contact with a prestigious clientele in the Luxembourg market
- Your salary will be up to 45,000 € gross/year plus a discretionary bonus and meal vouchers
- Working hours are flexible, you can arrive at work until 9:30am
- You will have access to the gym and electric bike hire to get around the city easily during lunchtime
- Your office is an open space in a beautiful house with a garden, barbecues are even organised there!
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the Finance and Legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.