- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners is currently looking for an Italian-speaking accountant to come and work in their Manco close to the train station. Within this job you will have the opportunity to have concrete perspectives for the future and develop professionally if that is something you desire.
They are a family structure that speak mostly Italian, but in an international dimension, hence you can find several offices throughout Europe such as Milan. This company has been working towards a very stable growth and are constantly looking to improve their long-term results, to become highly profitable for their investors.
Responsibilities | Italian Accountant
- Have a portfolio of your own clients that vary from SOPARFI, holdings and SPV;
- Under LuxGAAP and IFRS take responsibility for annual accounts;
- Be in contact with Italian speaking clients on a daily basis;
- Responsible of various account from A-Z with the goal of becoming autonomous;
- Be involved with the NAV calculations and consolidation under supervision of seniors.
Profile | Italian Accountant
- Speak Italian and English fluently, any other language such as French is as plus;
- Bachelor to master degree in accounting or a similar field;
- Having previous knowledge with LuxGaap and IFRS is a competitive advantage;
- Been exposed to the NAV calculations in previous positons;
- Have a year of experience within accounting in Luxembourg;
- Have experience within general accounting.
Offer | Italian Accountant
- Have the opportunity of flexible hours, thus start working later or earlier if that suits you better;
- Work in an ideal location where you can benefit from the free public transport in Luxembourg;
- Benefit from working in your mother-tongue or native language in a country with great advantages;
- Work in a stable and growing company where you as well can see growth for yourself and your clients;
- Have the opportunity to work in a growing company where you will be exposed to unlimited knowledge of Alternative investment funds;
- A competitive salary up to 50.000€ a year gross;
- Receive benefits such as a yearly bonus and meal vouchers.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website.
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the financial and legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.