- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Fund and Accounting Officer - Who is our client
Our client, a management company present in Luxembourg for nearly ten years, with an international presence, wishes to strengthen its teams by integrating a new Fund and Accounting officer.
With about ten employees, this human-sized structure will give you the support you need and the knowledge to be as efficient as possible. It has a good state of mind, you will work in a multicultural environment and have an ambition to grow quite quickly.
Fund and Accounting Officer - What is your Function
- You will have a portfolio of clients composed of SOPARFI's company and you will carry out their accounting
- You will perform and maintain valuation analysis on a broad range of private equity investments funds
- You should make sure all procedures are done in time and in the proper way
- You should prepare and present the boards to the management and other shareholders
- You should organize meetings
Fund and Accounting Officer - What is your Profile
- You should have a first experience within the investment's funds field
- You should have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Management
- You should have a fluent level in Italian and English, French level could be a plus
Fund and Accounting Officer - What is the Offer
- You will benefit from an attractive gross salary, depending on your experience, including a discretionary bonus and meal vouchers.
- You will work in an exciting work place where you will improve your skills and boost your career
- You will work in a dynamic and nice multicultural environment
If you believe that this offer will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67. You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com