- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Do you have a first experience within personal tax in Luxembourg? Are you tired of not getting recognition for your work? A client has come to us with an extremely exciting offer: They are currently looking for a Personal Tax Specialist in their office. This company is currently growing and wanting to strengthen their team.
This position will give you the opportunity to grow and potentially get a promotion internally, thus working hard will genuinely pay off. You will be working in an office that has a feel at home atmospere. This is done by encouraging their staff to come as they are and enjoy a comfortable dress code. This company prides on their high-end clientele that they have built remarkably close relationships with.
Responsibilities | Personal Tax Specialist
- Maintain high-ranking service for current clients and potential new clients:
- Feel confident with Luxembourgish personal income tax returns;
- Advising and optimising personal income tax for clients;
- Hardworking and willing to grow and put in the hours to get the job done.
Profile | Personal Tax Specialist
- At least a first experience within personal tax in Luxembourg (more years of experience is more than welcome);
- Experience within a big 4;
- Be comfortable in an English speaking environment, any other languages is an asset;
- Able to handle a fast paced and growing environment.
Offer | Personal Tax Specialist
- A young and dynamic team that appreciate genuine people with a good attitude;
- Benefit from working in a casual office with no particular dress code;
- Be heard and valued by your team, no longer be taken for granted as in big structures;
- Work in small team, and thus have the opportunity to learn directly from the managing partner;
- Start your day between 7.00 and 9.00 and leave by 18.00 as long as you get your tasks done;
- Do not worry about parking, in this commune it is free to park on the street;
- Benefits such as meal vouchers and a pension plan;
- A salary of up to 65.000 gross depending on your experience.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website.
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the financial and legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.