- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
On behalf of our client, a small Real Estate investment firm who recently established in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Director. Even if the company is young on the market, they are ambitious and looking forward to becoming a leader on an international scale.
You will be joining a human size company with around 10 people in the Luxembourgish office, allowing you to perform in a quality working environment where your opinion and potential will be appreciated at their true value.
As the company continues to grow and expand its activity, there are numerous possibilities of evolution within the team and the company.
As a Personal Assistant to the Director, you will:
- Manage calendar, meeting and travel schedule and ensure that complete and accurate information is available on all matters;
- Handle all administration, filing, archiving and follow-up;
- Answer and screen phone calls. Serves as liaison, respond to inquiries and internal and external requests;
- Coordinate all meeting planning as requested;
- Manage contacts and correspondance;
- Participate in presentation preparation and ad hoc projects;
- Support and manage organization for e.g. congresses;
- Support in administrative tasks related to the Director's task (e.g. funding administration)
As a Personal Assistant to the Director, you need:
- To be dynamic and have an eye for details
- To have a proven experience as a Personal / Executive Assistant
- Speak fluent French and English, Dutch would be a huge asset
- To be a problem solver and find solutions for any situations
- Confidentiality is your second name!
As a Personal Assistant, you will get:
- A competitive gross salary based on your working experience (up to 60.000€ gross)
- Advantages such as a company car, a fuel card, pension plan, health insurance, bonus and of course a parking spot right in the city center
- The chance to evolve in your career by diversifying your responsibilities with the company
- A pleasant working environment where every employee is valued
Our trusted partner has a lot to offer for their future employee. Besides the salary package that is very interesting, you will get a great opportunity to boost your career by joining small company that has a huge growing potential. Would you like to be a part of their success?
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.