- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
Do you have initial experience in finance and aspire to enhance your skills? Are you dreaming of a dynamic professional journey? Become the crucial link between financial stability and performance by joining our client's team as a Financial Analyst.
The company is part of an American group, specializing in the manufacturing of equipment, components, and essential tools for professionals and landowners in the forestry sector. Its products are utilized worldwide for precise and efficient actions, establishing it as a key player. Recognized as a leading company for its quality, durability, and commitment to clients and the environment, this organization, with a rich history and a strong global presence, aims to continue innovating to best meet industry and client needs.
You will join a welcoming and diverse organization, where your autonomy, initiatives, and holistic vision will be highly valued. Personalized support and tailored training to meet your needs will be provided.
Dive into the heart of the action by connecting financial teams with the creative minds of marketing and sales. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Financial analyses & KPI management
- Budgeting and forecasting development and monitoring
- Proposing improvement strategies & recommendations
- Close collaboration with the accounting team
- Other tasks
- You are in possession of a finance degree
- You have a initial experience in finance and/or audit
- You are proficient in English; any other language is an asset
- Eagerness to develop your skills
- Comfortable with Excel
- Rigorous in your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Salary up to €5,000 depending on experience
- Group insurance & DKV hospitalization
- €8 meal vouchers
- Possibility of a performance-based bonus
- Net expenses
- 32 days of annual leave
- 2 days of home-working per week
- Flexible hours for a better work-life balance
- Opportunity to evolve in your skills
- Training & personalized support
- Exciting experience in the industrial sector
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and dedicated consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. If you wish to apply, send your application or call us at 02/808.33.55.