- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
For this large industrial group headquartered in Belgium with activities in dozens of countries abroad, we are looking for a Senior Accountant to reinforce the Shared Service Center that manages the entirety of the group's financial operations.
This company offers high added-value products and services: energy production, water management and agricultural products, to name a few.
Contrary to most, they turnover has actually increased in the last two years, driven by higher customer demand and commodity prices.
They a great work-life balance, pleasant working conditions and an above market salary package. With its office located in the European district, you can easily commute by public transportation (train, bus, metro).
Senior Accountant - Your Offer
- Review journal entries
- Monthly and yearly accounting closing
- Assist the Finance Manager in the consolidation of financial statements
- Point of contact for external auditors and accounting firm
Senior Accountant - Your Profile
- At least 5 years of experience as an Accountant in a multilingual environment
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experience with SAP
Senior Accountant - The Offer
- Up to 4,500€ gross per month. The package also includes extra-legal benefits: a health insurance (DKV), a yearly bonus based on performance (up to 2,000€ net!), meal vouchers, reimbursement of your travel expenses, child allowance, group insurance.
- Continuous trainings to ensure that you stay up-to-date with new accounting and tax standards
- A large and renowned organisation that provides a good work-life balance: 2 days of homeworking per week, flexible working hours, 34 holidays per year!
- You are involved in large-scale international projects: no day will be like the previous one as you will be in touch with different people every day
At Austin Bright, we are a team of committed professionals specialising in the recruitment of financial profiles. Our services are always personalised, multilingual and strictly confidential.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your application to apply @ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com.