- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
For this famous chocolate manufacturer and distributor, we are looking for a trilingual senior accountant to join their small financial department.
An iconic Belgian brand active in more than 100 countries, the company continues to expand its presence, particularly in Asian and American markets.
At there global headquarters located a few steps away from Brussels South Station, you can expect a cosmopolitan, multilingual and dynamic working environment, a competitive salary and prospects of rapid advancement!
This job is located in Brussels.
Senior Accountant - The Job
- Payments to suppliers
- Check and approve expenses and payments
- Support the Accounting Manager for closings, financial statements, tax returns and reporting
- Review and submit VAT returns
- Provide assistance to the team during audits
Senior Accountant - Your Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch. You must at least have an intermediate level (B1) in the other national language
- At least 4 years of experience as an Accountant, preferably in a manufacturing company
Senior Accountant - The Offer
- A full package that includes the following elements:
- Up to 4,500€ gross
- Company car, fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Phone + subscription
- 13th month
- Yearly bonus
- Group insurance, hospitalization insurance
- 26 holidays/year
- Work for one of the best ambassadors of Belgium in the world! The company has a well-established reputation thanks to years of international presence but also due to the quality of its products!
- A multilingual and international team, with more than 20 nationalities represented.
- An entrepreneurial environment with solid growth perspectives for the future of your career!