- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
In Mechelen, you will find this software company known for its image acquisition software that they develop in-house for the dental sector. Their software allows them to map jaw reconstructions with 3D imaging.
There is a spacious Development team in place, each with their specialisation. They also have their own R&D team and do their own research for reconstructive materials within dentistry.
So, an interesting environment!
As a .NET Developer, you will help develop new software for mapping dental treatments.
You will do this in the .NET framework, mainly in the backend. You will work with .NET 6 , C#, Blazor, with the SQL database and in the Cloud (Azure).
In doing so, you will participate in the entire development process.
- You already have several years of experience as a .NET Developer.
- Preferably you have a Bachelor or Master degree in an IT related field.
- You can work problem-solving
- Good teamwork is important to you.
- An interesting environment where you can work with modern technologies.
- You will work on progressive solutions for a highly evolving sector. As a result, there will always be things to learn and no day will be the same!
- Working with colleagues who possess a high level of knowledge in development.
- Tailor-made training courses for you.
- Very high salary that can reach up to €90,000, including differential remuneration.
Are you interested in this position or do you know someone who may be interested in this? Do not hesitate to contact Alyssa or Elise at Austin Bright with your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 02 808 33 55. We always ensure confidential treatment of your application.