- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
With its specialization in the development of electronic chips, this company creates technical solutions for a sustainable world. It is innovative in creating a safer, smarter and greener way of life. These solutions are developed through smart mobility, power & energy and IoT. In total it has 13 offices worldwide. The R&D team is based in Diegem.
Due to the expansion of its team, it is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer with a Tester mindset.Would you like to work within a world-renowned company on a sustainable world? Then this could be the environment you are looking for!
Responsibilities: Embedded Software Engineer, Cryptographic algorithms, hardware, C#, Python, test scripts, Visual Studio, GIT, implementations, microcontrollers
- As an Embedded Software Engineer you will develop state-of-the-art croptographic software for defense against attacks.
- In addition you will develop prototype applications for the Embedded Secure Microcontroller products.
- Besides C++ you will also execute implmentations in C# and write test scripts in Python.
- You will also be involved in the full development of internal software tools and unit testings. After this you will partly provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- You have an interest in cryptography and like to work with algorithms.
- You are an Embedded Software Engineer with an eye for quality.
- Besides C++ or C and Python, experience with C# is definitely a plus.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or engineering.
- You will receive a very nice salary package that can go up to €80.000, depending on your experience. You can choose a fancy company car with fuel card, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, expense allowances and meal vouchers. So you will be able to live comfortably financially.
- Here you get the chance to be part of the story of a global innovative company where you will be able to work on a sustainable business and thus on the future of our planet.
- Here you get a challenging job where no day is the same. You will be working in an educational environment where you can always count on your colleagues.
- Do you like to work from home? Here you get the opportunity to work a few days from home where you can arrange your own hours. This way you can work according to your own rhythm and have a good work-life balance.
- In the future, you will have various opportunities for growth both in Belgium and internationally.
Aarzel dan zeker niet om Stef of Elise van Austin Bright samen met jouw cv te contacteren via apply @ austinbright.com of bel ons op het nummer 02 808 33 55. We zorgen steeds voor een confidentiële behandeling van je kandidatuur.