- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners, provides independent governance solutions to the financial sector including compliance support, focusing primarily on investment funds and investment fund managers, both in the traditional and alternative sectors.
They offer the opportunity to work hand in hand with the head of risk department, and to gain a high degree of knowledge and autonomy.
Senior Risk Manager: Your responsibilities
- Support key persons in the risk management process for tradable and alternative assets (private equity, real estate, funds, etc.)
- Assist and participate in risk identification, measurement, monitoring, and reporting (for market, liquidity, operational, credit, and counterparty risks, notably)
- Act as a subject matter expert for all risk management aspects in the business and collaborate closely with the other internal control functions and other stakeholders
- Drive various projects focused on implementing/enhancing risk measurement tools and risk modeling
Senior Risk Manager: Your profile
- You hold a Master's degree in one of the following areas: accounting/finance, business administration, mathematics or economics
- At least a minimum of 5 years of experience in risk management in the field of professionals of the Financial Sector and investment fund managers and investment funds
- You have excellent communication skills in English and French (other European languages will be considered an asset)
- You can work independently, take responsibility, and be proactive
Senior Risk Manager: The offer
- An attractive salary that may go up to 110.000€ gross annually. Natural benefits include Meal vouchers, a Pension plan, and 30 days of holiday.
- To be part of an international, highly motivated, and results-driven team.
- To work in a collaborative working environment in an innovative company
- They offer fun activities with the entire team such as dinners, karting, etc…
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other questions regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com