- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a large service provider in Luxembourg that provides its esteemed clients with a wide range of services. They are specialized in fund, accounting, governance, corporate, and tax-compliance services.
They are looking for a Junior Associate Transactions who will, via his knowledge and the calibre of his work, a real asset to join a dynamic and ambitious team to grow together with them.
Do you want to work with prestigious and international clients?
Do you want personal trainings and career advancements?
If you want that, this offer is for you!
- Assistance to operations within the Transactions, Asset Servicing & Reporting department
- Production of financial reports
- Assistance in modelling, monitoring, and managing deadlines and obligations relating to financial instruments
- Reconciliation of movements, review of budgets, monitoring of financial flows
- Support to department operations
- Data management, collection and analysis of relevant key indicators
- Encoding of data regarding financial flows
- Preparation of supporting documents for the review of the portfolio
- Be part of ad hoc operational and financial projects
- You are fluent in English and French. Spanish or Italian are considered as an asset.
- You have a Master degree in Law or Finance.
- Advanced Excel and Word knowledge.
- You are proactive and good skill to solve problems.
- You work as well in autonomy as in a team.
- You have at least 1 year professional experience in Luxembourg.
- You will get a gross salary of up to 50 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a bonus, health insurance and meal vouchers.
- You will have the opportunity to improve your skills thanks to internal trainings with a wide variety of specialists. We offer you a career development.
- You will work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a team spirit and challenges.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.