Austin Bright is an experienced international recruitment consultancy located in Capellen offering a unique service in the financial and legal industry in Luxembourg.
As we are expanding our services into new markets, we are looking for a dynamic, motivated and eager-to-learn candidate to join a fast-growing team.
If you believe that receiving training is important, be advised that at Austin Bright you will receive daily tailor-made trainings directly from experienced managers and partners.
Here at Austin Bright, we consider ourselves as advisors for both our clients and our candidates.
You will be led to manage the recruitment process as a whole, from identifying the needs of your client to the signature of a contract with a candidate selected by you.
Throughout the process, you will advise not only your clients but also your candidates in order to best prepare them for job interviews.
If you like challenges, you will also be responsible for the presentation of our services and the negotiation of new collaborations with your future clients.
We are looking for a person with a first working experience or who has recently completed his studies and wants to start a career. Beyond a good resume, we are looking for someone with a real motivation who wants to evolve along with our company.
Our criteria are:
- Perfect work ethic
- Team spirit
- Fluent in French and English
- Service oriented
- Result oriented
- A basic salary that evolves with your past experience
- Unlimited bonuses based on your success
- Modern offices and very easy to access
- Possibility of parking
- Meal vouchers
- The possibility of getting a company car (Audi, BMW, ...)
- Many barbecues between colleagues after working hours
- Several "team building" throughout the year including trips to Las Vegas, Ibiza, Dubaï, …
- Prospects for very concrete developments, in Luxembourg or on an international level
- Lunches in Michelin-Star restaurants to reward your results as well as brunches organized in the office
Finally, be aware that we are not just looking for a consultant that we can coach to achieve the highest levels of excellence, but we also keep an eye open for our future managers who will actively participate in our expansion.