Are you a tax specialist? Are you willing to join a small fiduciary and to work on an international portfolio of clients? Read on to know more about this opportunity that could be for you.
Our client, a fiduciary which is part of an international network, is currently looking for a tax specialist who is willing to be involved in its success.
Tax specialist / tax adviser - Your tasks :
- You will be in charge of the VAT/ tax returns.
- You will be in charge of the Tax compliance.
- You will be constantly in contact with your clients.
- You will work autonomously on your own portfolio of clients.
Tax specialist / tax adviser - Your profile :
- You have a few years of working experience as tax specialist.
- You hold a master degree.
- You have a basic knowledge of accounting thanks to courses during your studies or previous working experience.
- You are fluent in French and have a working knowledge of English.
- You are an easy-going and meticulous person.
Tax specialist / tax advisor - Our Offer :
- The opportunity to join a smaller fiduciary and to increase your knowledge in tax.
- A salary up to 60.000€ gross/ year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Family atmosphere.
If you believe that this Accountant function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Keywords: CSSF, Tax, Fiduciaire, Comptable, Fiscaliste, tax specialist, TVA, VAT, Tax returns, Audit, Auditor, Auditeur, "bureau comptable", Accountant, Fiduciary, "expert-comptable", "réviseur d'entreprises", OEC, "O.E.C", "aide-comptable", Juriste, SOPARFI, payroll, "gestionnaire salaires", "corporate officer", Buchhaltung, Treuhänder, chartered accountant.