- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
For one of our long term Partners, we are currently seeking for an Experienced Auditor who would like to become a Financial Consultant in Luxembourg.
If you have the chance to be selected for this opportunity, you will benefit from, a great work-life balance, an interesting job where you will have the responsibility to advise your clients on different topics related to their businesses in order to solve their issues and add a huge value.
Your client portfolio will be mostly composed of companies from various sectors such as banks, investment funds, private equity,… Even if you are not specialized in this field in your current function, this company as put in place a wide range of training and a specific way of working in order to help you to reach another level of knowledges and responsibility.
Words, cannot completely describe a function, and we would be glad to hear from you in order to provide you more details and advice for your career.
Financial Consultant - Your Role :
Your job on a day to day basis will consist of assisting in preparing Lux GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP compliant financial statements. Assisting your clients in setting up and structuring their accounting organization, communicate effectively and clearly with the clients to deal with any questions or queries related to the accounts. With your personality, you contribute to a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
Financial Consultant - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Audit, preferably in a Big Four ;
- You speak fluent French and English and have good writing skills in both languages ;
- You are clients oriented and are more able to focus more on quality than quantity.
Financial Consultant - What We Offer :
- You can expect to receive a salary that can reach an amount of 70 000€ gross per year, plus a bonus (20% of your annual salary), meal vouchers and a car leasing ;
- The opportunity to quit the audit field for a different and greater environment ;
- You will benefit from a greater work-life balance, in order to spend more time with your family and friends ;
- The possibility to work in a niche market with high-level clients, that will help you to develop your knowledges.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»