- Gross Salary
Senior AML/KYC Officer | fast-growing company
In the interest of one of our clients who boast a one-stop-shop in Howald area, we are currently looking for an AML/KYC Officer. This company was founded around ten years ago and has been slowly and steadily developing and now offer their clients 360-degree solution of various services. They pride and focus on giving their clients a prestigious and qualitative service.
While the company consists of around 50 people, you will be working in a small dynamic team of around four people. They are all passionate about their work and have a good atmosphere amongst one another.
Being eager and motivated are elements this team needs right now. Could this be you?
Responsibilities | Senior AML/KYC Officer
- AML/FATCA&CRS compliance requests are written and followed up on and Verification and screenings are part of the identification process.
- Inputs and filings into databases: Identification, comparison, and resolution of data quality issues, as well as quality and accuracy evaluation of huge datasets;
- Review of transaction monitoring, including counterparty identification, verification, and screening as well as checklists and risk evaluations are prepared;
- Screenings, monitoring, and risk assessments on a regular basis;
- Review of third-party compliance documents/packages.
Profile | Senior AML/KYC Officer
- French and English spoken candidates are preferred, any other language is a plus;
- Having the same values as this company is important: giving prestigious and qualitive service to clients;
- You would describe yourself as entrepreneurial;
- Around four years working experience in a similar role.
Offer | Senior AML/KYC Officer
- Be part of an expanding company that offers their employees to grow with them professionally;
- A meritocratic culture that will compensate hard work with a highly competitive bonus;
- Receive a salary of up to 85.000 gross a year;
- An intriguing salary package with lunching vouchers, health insurance, a pension plan and technology;
- The possibility to constantly develop personally and potentially one day become manager in this company.