- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
For one of our partners having an office located in Luxembourg, we are looking for an experienced corporate officer.
The variety of tasks and the possibility to be polyvalent in the work is an important element that they put forward.
Having the possibility to develop the activities for the holdings and the investment funds to grow is huge. The offices are established for more than 20 years in Luxembourg and will grow.
If you have experience in a Bank, in a Fiduciary or other interesting background, please read below.
Corporate officer: The role
- Handle the different contact to the notaries, banks, lawyers and administration
- Organisation of AGMS/EGMS as well as drafting of the minutes
- Update of the register of shareholders
- Ability to be answering queries of the client and flexibility to adapt to their needs
Corporate officer: The profile
- Bachelor and Master Degree in Law or Business
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of Corporate law in Luxembourg
- International contact and ability to speak English and French on a daily basis.
- Good attitude and team spirit which will ensure a good integration in the team
- Previous experience in a fiduciary, family office or a bank could be considered for this position
Corporate officer: The offer
- Salary going up 70.000€ Gross per year
- Meal Vouchers and possibility for a Bonus
- Evolution and ability to take more responsibilities in the company
- Low turnover of employee
- Motivated colleagues and dynamic projects
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com