- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our client, a company specialized in Private Equity and Real Estate, is currently looking for a Fund Legal Officer with more than 2 years of working experience.
You will get the opportunity to work within a high-level environment and receive trainings on a daily basis.
The environment they offer to their employees is also meritocratic.
If you are eager to learn and if you want to keep your knowledge up to date, this opportunity suits you well!
Fund Legal Officer - Your responsibilities:
- Review of the funds documentation
- Ensure the funds complies with regulations and internal procedures (AML, KYC)
- Maintenance of the fund documentation and agreements
- Monitoring and assisting funds setup
- You will be the point of contact for third parties and will make sure that deadlines are met
- You will have daily contact with investors and will answer their questions
Fund Legal Officer - Your profile:
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a similar position (Alternative Investment Funds)
- You possess a diploma related to law or finance
- You are fluent in English.
- You are committed to providing high quality service to your client
- You're a real team player and you're ready to share your knowledge with the other members of your team
Fund Legal Officer - The offer:
- You will work in a human-sized company that will invest in your career development
- An attractive salary up to 65.000€/year
- 28 holidays
- Meal Vouchers
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Free access to the gym
- Free parking spot
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
CSSF, Droit, Law, Legal, Lawyer, Law Firm, Corporate, Fund law, Tax Law, Corporate Law, Attorney at Law, AML, KYC, Tax, Fiduciaire, Comptable, Fiscaliste, Audit, Auditor, Auditeur, "bureau comptable", Accountant, Fiduciary, "expert-comptable", "réviseur d'entreprises", OEC, "O.E.C", "aide-comptable", Juriste, SOPARFI, payroll, "gestionnaire salaires", "corporate officer", Buchhaltung, Treuhänder, chartered accountant, wirtschaftsprüfer, funds, tritisation, Securitization