- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently searching for one of our partners, a well-established international fiduciary in Luxembourg, a Senior Accountant with knowledge in Fund Accountancy.
This office, active in several European countries, established around 10 years ago in Luxembourg, continues to expand. Therefore, in order to sustain their growth and respond to their client's needs, they are looking for a new employee to become a part of their success and to participate in the development of Fund Accountancy.
Moreover, stylish offices and the human-size structure makes you feel like in a big family. Consequently, if you desire to join an office with relaxed and stable working environment, then you found the right place.
Senior Accountant / Fund Accountant - Your role:
- You will bookkeep a complex range of entities (SPV, funds, management companies, …) and liaise with clients and third parties as necessary;
- You are in charge of maintaining tax lots of investments and record investment level transactions updated;
- You will calculate the NAV of the fund and customer relations for their validation;
- As you are part of a small team, you will provide support to your colleagues depending on the complexity and deadlines of their missions;
- You will handle the training of Juniors (only if you want to).
Senior Accountant / Fund Accountant - Your profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics, finance or similar;
- You have a proven experience of at least 3 to 5 years in general accounting (with 2 years in Fund Accountancy);
- You are fluent in French with a very good level in English; all other languages would be an asset (German, Italian, …);
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
Senior Accountant / Fund Accountant - The offer:
- You will join an exciting and constantly growing company where your competencies and personality will be valued;
- An excellent work-life balance will be proposed as everyone in the company has a family and where the partner knows that motivation at work comes with balance.
- Attractive, performance-based salary that may go up to 75 000€ gross per year;
- Benefits in kind as meal vouchers, bonuses, and even different kind of parties in order to strengthen cohesion and team spirit with your colleagues.
Sounds good? If you share our partner's values and you are excited in joining a growing team that will allow you to strengthen your personal and professional skills, achieve your goals and boost your career, it means you have the right state of mind to join this office.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67