- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Are you an accountant currently looking to join a young and dynamic team? Does a flat hierarchy in a family sized company speak to you? Then, look no further because this position is made for you!
A PSF founded around 10 years ago is currently looking to strengthen its team by hiring a new experience accountant. Their offices are located just outside of the city center in a quiet district, thus easily accessible either by car or public transport.
You will be working with four other accountants who oversee different types of clients from SOPARFI to private equity/real estate, SPVs, ...
Will you be their next independent but team-spirit accountant?
Responsibilities | Accountant
- Be in charge of your own portfolio with about 20 various clients;
- Have direct contact with your own clients;
- Advising your clients regularly on diverse accounting and tax topics;
- Also be the point of contact for auditors and other third parties.
Profile | Experienced Accountant
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Previous background in a Luxembourgish fiduciary, service provider, …;
- French and English speaking;
- You describe yourself as someone serious and eager to learn;
- Independence and taking initiative are part of your personality;
- Knowledge on NAV calculation is considered a plus, but not necessary.
Offer | Experienced Accountant
- Work in a flat hierarchy, giving you direct contact with managers and directors;
- Enjoy Christmas parties and other work events allowing you to get to know your colleagues well;
- Certain flexibility allowed concerning working and working from home ;
- Tailor made trainings for each individual joining the company to boost productivity and work confidence;
- A gross salary of up to 70.000€ annually with benefits such as health insurance, a bonus, meal vouchers and a possibility of a parking spot;
- Enjoy more time abroad or personal projects with 30 days of holidays.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website.
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the financial and legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.