As a fast-growing recruitment consultancy, we are always looking for dedicated, ambitious and talented people to be part of our story.
Austin Bright is a privately owned business that puts people at the heart of its success.
We look for two key characteristics in our team members:
- They value their work
- They are passionate and hungry for success
The job description:
As part of its expansion, Austin Bright is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. This person will take control of all digital marketing decisions for the Austin Bright group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - you must have advanced SEO knowledge and the ability to effectively create and manage organic search campaigns.
- Paid advertising (PPC) - you must be able to run profitable PPC campaigns across multiple advertising networks, including Google Ads, Linkedin and Facebook.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) - You use CRO to optimise their sales tunnels and improve landing page conversion rates.
- Data analysis - You use data analysis to measure, analyse and report on campaign performance.
- Email marketing - You design email marketing campaigns.
- Social media marketing - We expect our digital marketer to be an expert in developing our online community and engagement on the three main social channels - Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. You will also be responsible for your own budgets for these.
- Content Marketing - Digital marketers need to be familiar with the content marketing process and how to create quality content that is shareable, useful and drives real audience engagement.
- Website - You will liaise with our website team and drive new projects and content expansion including the creation of new landing pages.
- The development of original internal and external communication projects (video, interviews, articles, etc.)
- You will recruit your own team of interns to help you with your tasks
- Bachelor degree (minimum)
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing
- Good experience in running online marketing campaigns from conception to closing report
- Bilingual in French and Dutch, English is an asset.
- You are naturally imaginative and creative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Solution oriented
At Austin Bright you also enjoy a competitive salary:
- A basic salary in line with your experience
- Representation fees
- Full DKV hospital insurance
- Meal vouchers and Eco-cheques
- A company car from Audi
- Tailor-made career plan
- GSM and telephone subscription
We place great emphasis on a pleasant working environment including:
- Snooker and darts tournaments in a relaxation area in our offices.
- Several team building events throughout the year including trips to Europe and beyond!
- Prestigious offices easily accessible by public transport
- A friendly working atmosphere, there is always someone to answer your questions or assist you.
Austin Bright is committed to a long-term vision with both its employees and clients. Our goal is to grow primarily through organic growth.
We strongly believe that as a company we have an important role in the development of our people both professionally and personally. We will help you overcome your fears and give you what you need to step out of your comfort zone.
Location: Tours & Taxi, Brussels
Please note that Austin Bright will treat your application with the highest degree of confidentiality.