- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
This network is established in more than 100 countries worldwide. It has developed a strong corporate culture to ensure the delivery of quality service to both local and international clients.
They are now hiring a junior accountant with a good knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French. You will benefit from top-notch trainings on a regular basis to ensure your career growth throughout the years.
The company promotes the principle meritocracy: you and your efforts only will determine the future of your career.
How? No complicated pyramidal scheme, no strict barrier between management and employees: the hierarchy is rather flat and hard-working employees are rewarded whatever their current rank.
If you are an ambitious junior accountant with a recent experience in external accounting but you feel stuck in your current position, this might be your next job !
Junior Accountant - The function
- You help in the preparation of monthly/annual closures as well as the different tax reports under the supervision of a manager
- You communicate on a daily basis with clients, managers and other departments (eg. tax)
- You perform various administrative tasks.
Junior Accountant - The profile
- You have at least obtained a Bachelor's degree in accounting, a master's degree is an asset
- You have at least two years of experience in an accounting firm
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is also compulsory
- You are result-driven and you do not count the hours!
Junior Accountant - The offer
- A full salary package with a yearly gross remuneration between 30,000€ et 35,000€. This package includes a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, phone subscription as well as a thirteenth month.
- A firm which gives regular and qualitative trainings to ensure that its employees stay up-to-date on fiscal matters.
- Few hierarchical barriers: no need to wait for a fixed amount of years to advance in your career, only your efforts will count.
- An international working environment: English, Dutch and French are regularly spoken in the office, resulting in most of the staff being at least trilingual !
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at 02 808 33 55
Other opportunities available on our website : www.austinbright.com
Keywords : fiduciaire, comptabilité, gestionnaire de dossiers, dossierbeheerder, boekhouder, accountantskantoor, boekhoudkantoor, fiscaliste, accountant, accountancy, audit, finance, aide- comptable, assistant, IEC, IAB, IPCF, BIBF, TVA, VAT, BTW, ISOC, IPP, révisorat, fiscalité, fiscaliteit, juriste, legal, taxes, Zaventem