- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
You currently work as an auditor and would like to change your career path by becoming a reporting analyst?
This unique opportunity would then rise your interest as you would be able to have a new function in which you will be able to develop your knowledge and gain responsibilities in the coming years.
You will join a team of approximatively 10 people who mainly work in private equity funds. As a company established 20 years ago, they always have new projects and support their employees to take part of them and evolve within the company.
Reporting Analyst - The Function:
- You prepare the financial reporting of private equities structures.
- You develop your knowledge in financial reporting to become autonomous in your function.
- You work hand-in-hand with your manager to maintain a high quality of work as your reports are crucial to the company.
Reporting Analyst - Your profile:
- You have at least 3 years of working experience as an auditor in investment funds.
- You have strong analytical skills and care in understanding and checking the situation.
- You like to be involved in new projects and bring all your skills to your company.
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written. Other languages would be an asset.
Reporting Analyst - The offer:
- You have the opportunity to change your career perspectives by going on the client's side.
- You receive great perspectives of evolution as you join a growing company who is looking for dynamic people who wants to continue to evolve.
- Your gross salary might go up to 85K/year + extra holidays, pension plan and health insurance.
- You have a flexible working hours.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",