- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
For one of our partners, we are looking for a transactional Banking Lawyer who would be interested in a new challenge. This law firm is part of a network of international law firms. They have a stable young and dynamic and grow with their activities, especially in the banking sector.
Today, this law firm is welcoming a new talent who is finished with the exam "Avoué".
If you are looking for a law firm to settle for the long term, please apply here.
Banking Lawyer: The Role
- Advising the international clients on the various banking and finance matters
- Ensure and coordinate the good coordination within the different partners
- Conduct the different legal search and participate to the different strategies of the team and of the office
- Advise your clients on the legal transactions and participate in the different meetings
- Attend seminars and conference in your area of expertise
Banking Lawyer: The Profile
- 4 years of experience within a Law firm
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Fluency in English and French. German would be a huge asset
- Master in Law (if you possess an LLM, your application will be going to the top of the pile)
Banking Lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 95,000€ under an employee status
- Attractive work place and possibility for flexible working hours & home office
- Bonus going up to 3 months of full salary
- Your work is valued and recognized by your colleagues and the partners
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com