Within our collaboration with an international and well-located Law firm in Luxembourg, we are looking for an experienced Banking Associate. In a constantly moving sector you will join a team and bring your expertise by giving banking and financial advice for international and local clients. By integrating this prestigious Law firm, you will have the opportunity to build your network in a flexible work environment. In fact, in this human-sized Law firm, you will get the chance to handle your time and work without neglecting your family life.
If you are an expert of the legal banking matters with a strong experience as a Banking Associate/advisor and you are motivated by this challenge, please read below!
- Advise local and the International clients regarding banking, financial and compliance matters
- Handle your cases in collaboration with the team and coordinate the follow up with your clients
- Take care of various corporate and finance-related cases
- Conduct legal financial research
- Analyse and draft the legal documentation
- Deal with the daily administrative tasks linked to the contracts
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Banking Associate/advisor
- You speak English and French fluently
- You hold a master degree in Law
- You are dynamic and can work independently
- An attractive salary going up to 100 000 € Gross per year and a bonus going up to three months
- Flexible working hours
- Well located and easily accessible
- Modern offices allowing you to grow in a very interesting and motivating work environment
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com