- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our partner, a well-established bank located in Kirchberg, is looking for a Senior Legal counsel to take over their legal department.
You will be the newest member of a financial institution with almost 150 years of existence, whose main purpose is to become the trusted partner of its prestigious partners.
In order to become the most competent possible and represent the bank in the best possible way to its customers, you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills thanks to internal and external trainings throughout the year.
You will integrate a small team of colleagues always there to support and help you, would any question or problem arise in order to always provide the best service possible to clients.
Would you be interested in such an opportunity? Do not hesitate any longer to apply!
Senior Legal Counsel - Your Role :
- Provide expertise to the entire institution and departments regarding all legal subjects;
- Always be informed of all legislation changes and advise all internal departments and management about potential implications;
- Be the point of contact for compliance department regarding regulations advises,
- Liaise with internal and external parties (audit, partners law firms, …) regarding all legal matters;
- Provide administrative support regarding complex matter, if needed.
Senior Legal Counsel - Your Profile:
- University degree (Bachelor and/or Master) in Law;
- At least 5 to 7 years of professional experience at a banking institution or a law firm (with banking or financial expertise);
- Remain updated regarding Luxembourgish Laws and all banking and financial regulations;
- Able to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines;
- You speak English and French fluently; German would be considered an asset.
Senior Legal Counsel - What We Offer :
- A challenging but supportive environment where you will be led to always give your best and always be heard;
- The opportunity to collaborate with experienced colleagues and management of various financial horizons;
- Several trainings and seminars to keep you on the top of your knowledge;
- A full salary packageincluding:
- Gross salary up to 7000€/ month;
- Health insurance & Pension Plan;
- Meal vouchers 10.8€
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
"Banque" " Bank" "Bancaire" "Private Banking" "Private Banker" "Wealth Management" "Wealth Manager" "Legal" "Corporate Officer" "Compliance Officer" "Legal Officer" "Legal Counsel" "Corporate" "Compliance" "AML" "KYC" "Risk" "Risk Officer" "Risk Manager" "Risk Analyst" "Tax Advisor" "Reporting" "Client Relationship" "Payroll" "Transfer Agent" "Audit" "Audjtor" "Auditeur" "Finance" "Financial" "Accountant" "Accountancy" "Accounting" "Comptabilité" "Comptable" "Tax" "Taxation" "Taxe" "Cross Border" "Fiscalité" "Fiscaliste" "Audit" "Manager" "Management" "CFO" "COO" "CEO" "Head" "Luxembourg"