- Gross Salary
Today, we work with some of the most prestigious law firms in Luxembourg. One of them is looking for a Banking Lawyer with an expertise in the regulatory matters. Today, they work with clients all around the world and prepares their lawyers to become the best of themselves intellectually as well as personally. To enable to achieve that, they are trying to find ambitious talents willing to evolve on the long-term.
As part of the work you will be involved in the drafting of all kinds of legal documents. You will be involved in the set-up of strategic priorities and grow with the team. You will advise your clients on their day-to-day decisions.
If you are one of them, please feel free to check the opportunity below and contact us.
The function: Banking Regulatory Lawyer
- Structure, draft and review contracts, reports, and other legal documents
- Advise on regulatory matters and implementations of those (financial arrangements, loan facilities brokerage terms)
- Draft, review and negotiate those contracts
- Guide and hep the less experienced colleagues
Requirements: Banking Regulatory Lawyer
- You hold a European Bar or are Registered on List II or IV
- 4 years of post-qualified legal experience in Banking regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills, business, and financial knowledge
- Ability to work with a team as well as autonomously to ensure a good balance of the work
- Result and service-driven, with good problem-solving skills
Benefits: Banking Regulatory Lawyer
- Possibility for continual professional development by internal evolution and external trainings to enable yourself to achieve your personal and professional goals
- Work in an environment where there is respect for cultures and gender differences
- Competitive salary going up to 100 000€ Gross per year
- Bonus and rewards according to your performances which shows you that the efforts are seen by the management
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com