- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Banking & Capital Markets Lawyer - International Network
Created in 2015 in Luxembourg, our client is a law firm, which has notable itself from its network, by its large-scale clients in Luxembourg and thus be known as a full-fledged firm in Luxembourg. You will therefore be surrounded by professionals who have an excellent reputation, which will make you a sought-after lawyer in this market.
Our client has around forty employees who are responsible for various areas such as the Banking, Corporate, Investment fund and tax. You will be required to work in close collaboration composed with a partner and multiple associates. You will therefore feel supported which will allow you to never feel alone and thus will bring you new knowledge every day.
If you pay great attention to your physical and mental form, know that you will feel at home in this society, where sport culture is everywhere. The spirit of competition to obtain the best customer services is crucial. However, you will be integrated into a young, dynamic team that knows how to take advantage of free moments, to consolidate their team spirit. This will help you keep in shape and feel good.
You want to strengthen your relationships in the sound of a firm that will support you and help you in your knowledge building. So join them, whether you are a junior or not your application will be considered.
Banking & Capital Markets Lawyer - What is your Function
- You will be in charge of identifying and understanding available financing solutions
- You will have to negotiate financial transactions
- You will be in charge of the following transactional services capital markets
- You will assist your clients in their process with your legal advice
Banking & Capital Markets Lawyer - What is your Profile
- You have a good local market knowledge
- You have a master's degree in law
- You have at least 2 years of experiences
- You have a good communication skills
- You speak French and English, other languages could be an asset
Banking & Capital Markets Lawyer - what is the Offer
- An attractive remuneration based on 1 500 hours billed plus bonus
- Employee status
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work
- A Multicultural working environment oriented sport in a young team
If you believe that this offer will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67. You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com