- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
The company is made up of several leading entities in a wide range of financial businesses. To enable the businesses to flourish, the company employs a talent, who wants to understand and grow with the firm.
You want to join a company which has an impact on the world of finance, come to join the team.
- Prepare, review legal documents
- Assist the Administrative and Financial Director to ensure the proper implementation of applicable laws and regulations;
- Help with the compliance rules and regulation (internally and for your clients)
- Review and update of existing contracts
- Ensure the good contact with third parties
- Assist in corporate secretary such as for the Boards Minutes or the shareholder resolutions
- You hold a degree in Law;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Legal/compliance Officer within a Financial Service Provider based in Luxembourg;
- You are autonomous and like to work in a team
- You have knowledge of Luxembourg in the Luxembourg regulatory environment (MIFID II for instance)
- You speak French and have a good level of English
- You will have access to a range of interesting legal documents
- You will help your clients to be successful
- You benefit from Meal Vouchers and a discretionary bonus
- You will have a competitive salary going to up 60.000€ Gross per year
- You can use your skills and evolve with others
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com