- Gross Salary
We are currently working with one prestigious law firm located in Luxembourg. Being in Luxembourg for more than 10 years, they had the time to create a good reputation and a solid basis of business development.
You will join a network of law firms that enables you to have colleagues all over Europe. With an international environment and a possibility of a rapid evolution, your position in the compliance team is the right choice to make.
- Participation in the different compliance policy development
- Prepare the different assessment in regards to the risks
- Keep an eye on the regulatory environment and changes
- You will review and analyse the different queries from your clients
- You will help on the different administrative matters and help support your colleagues on a daily basis
- You hold a Master's degree in law (post-graduate degrees are accepted)
- You have at least English and French as your two main languages
- Proactive and autonomous behaviour that enables you to evolve faster
- You will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer
- Attractive salary package
- Enriching experience within a dynamic environment
- Human size-structure and possibilities for evolution
- Access to trainings within and outside of the structure
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com