- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently seeking a Senior Compliance Officer, to join a small team within a familiar and independent wealth manager located at the Belgium border.
Within this company you will have the chance to work with great colleagues that are stable and loyal as they are working for their employer for more than 10 years. Everyone is supportive, it will allow you to evolve within a great working atmosphere.
This company is mostly targeting an HNWI clientele to work with. They offer a professional, independent, flexible, secure and strictly confidential approach to accompany each of their clients.
Senior Compliance Officer - Your Role :
- As a Senior Compliance Officer, you report directly to the head of compliance of the company, and work hand in hand with the team ;
- You assist in the establishment and review of in-house Compliance procedures ;
- You conduct independently initial and ongoing due diligence reviews on new clients and delegates (including KYC/AML) ;
- You maintain a good relationship with your colleagues and are responsible for the quality of service provided.
Senior Compliance Officer - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- You have at least 5 years of experience within a financial service provider in Luxembourg as a Compliance Officer ;
- You hold a Master degree in Law, Economics or equivalent in Luxembourg or abroad ;
- You speak fluent French and English. An additional language would be considered an asset ;
- You are a team player and able to work with senior colleagues and eager to transmit your knowledge to junior colleagues.
Senior Compliance Officer - What We Offer :
- They offer you the opportunity to work not far from your home. You will also benefit from a parking spot that will allow you to save time in the morning ;
- A salary package that could reach 5600€ gross per month, a discretionary bonus, meal vouchers, and leasing if needed ;
- The opportunity to work part-time or to have an evolving work schedule depending on your needs.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
"Banque" " Bank" "Bancaire" "Private Banking" "Private Banker" "Wealth Management" "Wealth Manager" "Legal" "Corporate Officer" "Compliance Officer" "Legal Officer" "Legal Counsel" "Corporate" "Compliance" "AML" "KYC" "Risk" "Risk Officer" "Risk Manager" "Risk Analyst" "Tax Advisor" "Reporting" "Client Relationship" "Payroll" "Transfer Agent" "Audit" "Audjtor" "Auditeur" "Finance" "Financial" "Accountant" "Accountancy" "Accounting" "Comptabilité" "Comptable" "Tax" "Taxation" "Taxe" "Cross Border" "Fiscalité" "Fiscaliste" "Audit" "Manager" "Management" "CFO" "COO" "CEO" "Head" "Luxembourg"