- Gross Salary
One of our trusted partners, with whom we already collaborated in the past, is currently seeking a specialist in Compliance, precisely in AML policies. The company, one of the leading asset managers for private equity in Europe, has a lot to offer to its employees. You will join a family size company situated close to the central train station, allowing you to evolve within a pleasant working environment and avoiding traffic jams in the morning. Besides the family like aspect, the company maintains a high level of dynamism meaning you will be actively implicated in the company's day-to-day life.
If your job research is oriented towards a human-size company, with less then 15 employees in Luxembourg, where you will have the ability to keep a well work-life balance by having flexible working hours, this opportunity is made for you!
What you will do:
- Perform AML checks and audits
- Monitor of legal regulations and circulars updated by the CSSF
- Assist the Compliance team in the day-to-day business
- Prepare and administrate legal documents for the company and its funds
What you need:
- A first working experience of at least 2 years in the field of Compliance, ideally AML oriented
- Great knowledge of AML/KYC policies
- At least a bachelor's degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Strong knowledge of the German language, any other is considered a great advantage
- Desire to evolve and develop new professional skills
What they offer:
- A dynamic, interesting and rewarding working ambiance, where you have the chance to quickly evolve in your career
- A chance to join a leading private equity firm with flexible working hours allowing you to maintain a good work-life balance
- You like sports? A personal fitness trainer comes at the office to keep you in good shape! (if you want of course)
- An attractive salary that might go higher than 70.000€/year!
If you believe that this opportunity might fit with your expectations, wait no more and apply for the position. We are eager to hear from you and help you to find the best opportunity for your profile.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are also waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",