- Meal Vouchers
An international company located at the hedge of the city, is looking for a junior compliance officer who speak German on a daily basis.
With over 10 people in the team with international backgrounds, they are located with offices in Germany and Luxembourg.
Today, the are looking for a new talent for the team. If you have studied in a German speaking country or if you know how to use German on a daily basis, this might be a good opportunity for you.
What will your missions and responsibilities be?
- You will identify the different risks related
- You will keep up to date the different
- You will prepare the different reporting in regards to the existing risks for the clients
- You will create processes in order to ensure that the regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- You will keep up to date the AML/KYC
- You have at least 1 year of experience or an internship in the field
- You have at least a Bachelor in the field of Business Administration, Law or Economic
- You speak at least two languages (English and German or French and German).
- You have a good understanding of the regulatory environment and of the AML/KYC procedures
- You are organised and can work autonomously
What will your benefits be?
- You worked for a small financial provider or within a law firm
- Participate and support the Partners and the Seniors in their daily work
- Good work/life balance and possibility to have flexible working hours
- Competitive salary going up to 40 000€ Gross per year
- Meal Vouchers and possibility for a Bonus
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com