- Gross Salary
Do you want to integrate a small firm located in Luxembourg? This a golden opportunity for someone junior on the job market.
This team is composed of less than 10 people who will be supporting grow with you.
Being part of this international team with an opportunity to use your mother tongue, this might be a good challenge to work with German clients.
If you have some notions on the compliance matters in Luxembourg or in Germany, this challenge might be the right one for you.
The Mission: Compliance officer
- You will work on a diversity of corporate files
- You will work with the international clients and get in touch with the colleagues
- You will contribute to creation and setup of compliance procedures
- You will be helping out the Partners on a daily-basis
- Participate to the different risk assessment on the AML/KYC
The Profile: Compliance officer
- At least one experience or an internship in the field
- A Bachelor degree in Law would be an asset
- Fluency in English and German
- Good understanding of the AML/KYC and other compliance aspects
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Rigorous personality and good team spirit
The offer: Compliance officer
- Enjoy the good team atmosphere and international environment
- Get the opportunity to be rewarded for your efforts
- Competitive salary going up to 40 000€ Gross per year
- Good work/life balance and good possibilities to grow
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
« corporate lawyer » OR « tax lawyer » OR « banking lawyer » OR « corporate attorney » OR « tax attorney" OR « banking attorney » OR « corporate officer » OR « legal officer » OR « tax adviser » OR « tax advisor » OR "counsel" OR "jurist" OR "compliance officer" OR "law firm" OR jurist OR "avocat fiscaliste" OR "droit des sociétés" OR "droit bancaire" OR "avocat