- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Within our collaboration with a family office located in the city centre, we are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer. Within a small team you will deal with the legal matters and regulations regarding the different operations and investments in a challenging and dynamic work environment. As a compliance officer you will also interact with banks and different third parties
Within this human sized family office, you will benefit from continuous monitoring and various training courses to perfect your knowledge and continue your professional development.
If you have a strong experience in the compliance field and you want to work for this family office, please read below!
Senior Compliance officer: The Mission
- Review and analysis of the AML/KYC queries.
- Manage the day-to-day legal matters and regulations regarding the investments.
- Monitor the accuracy of the legal and corporate documents.
- Deal with the daily administrative tasks.
- Follow up with the CSSF regulations and instructions.
Senior Compliance officer: The Profile
- You have at least a bachelor degree in the legal field
- You speak English and French fluently.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a compliance officer.
- You are a team player and can also work independently.
- You want to learn and develop your skills
Senior Compliance officer: The Offer
- Well located and easily accessible.
- Possibility to learn and evolve within the role.
- Competitive salary going up to 90 000 Euros Gross per year with a bonus.
- Interesting and stable working environment
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com