- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
For this company active in the credit insurance sector, we are looking for a financial analyst.
The company was founded 80 years ago and it has built a strong reputation in Belgium. It is now part of an international group of more than 3000 employees around the world.
They have recently inaugurated their new office. They strive for a good work-life balance for their employees: flexible schedule (36h/week), homeworking, 32 holidays/year.
As their new financial analyst, you will join a team of 6 people. Under supervision of the Finance Manager, you will have a challenging and diversified role within the team.
If you have a previous experience in audit, controlling, financial analysis or in a similar position, this could be the opportunity for you to pursue your career in a thriving business!
This job is located in Namur.
Financial Analyst - Your responsibilities
- You will participate in the monthly closings according to IFRS and Local GAAP
- You will contribute to the preparation of tax and VAT reports.
- You keep an eye on the most recent developments in VAT and tax and assess the impact of these changes on the business
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of internal processes
- Act as the point of contact for the tax authorities.
Financial Analyst - Your Profile
- A Master's degree in finance, management or equivalent
- A first experience in audit, controlling or financial analysis is compulsory
- You are fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus.
Financial Analyst - Our Offer
A full salary package that includes the following:
- A gross salary between 3.500€ and 4.500€ depending on your experience
- Meal Vouchers
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- A bonus up to 5% of your yearly salary
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
The company has set up various projects to maintain a good atmosphere: gym classes, regular corporate events organized by the employees themselves, tai-chi lessons, etc
On top of that, bikes are made available for you if you want to go shopping during lunch in the center of the city, or just breath some fresh air after work.
They have recently moved in a brand new office on the riverside, where all modern facilities are available as well.
You also benefit from 32 holidays per year, teleworking, flexible working hours and a work week of 36 hours. This is thus ideal to maintain an optimal work-life balance!
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and dedicated consultants specialising in the recruitment of financial profiles. We offer you a personalised, multilingual and strictly confidential service.
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.
contrôleur de gestion, controlling, financial controller, business controller, business analyst, CFO, directeur financier, control, audit, auditor, auditeur, boekhouder, comptable, financial analyst, AP accountant, AR accountan, GL, General Ledgerm financial analyst, namur