- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
You shall become a part of one of the biggest financial systems in the world. The holding is one of the biggest banking organizations in the world as measured by total assets. They provide a safe atmosphere and are reliable.
They are seeking a legal officer with extensive experience in investment funds to strengthen their legal department as part of their Luxembourg-based operations.
Legal Officer: Your responsibilities:
- You will draft, assess, and negotiate legal documents related to the establishment, restructuring, and dissolution of investment funds.
- To organize fund projects, you will collaborate with internal and external partners, including service providers, advisers, and oversight organizations.
- You will offer administrative support, and complete any relevant control checklists
- You will aid with regulatory activities, policy, and process development.
Legal Officer: Your profile:
- You have a law degree or a similar background with relevant experience is required.
- You have significant 4 years of experience in a similar job in Luxembourg with a focus on regulated investment funds needed.
- You have a thorough understanding of Luxembourg and European legislation and regulations are expected with excellent knowledge of the investment fund environment in UCITS
- You are fluent in English and French.
Legal Officer: Our offer:
- They provide flexible hours that allow you to spend time with your family and friends while maintaining a great work-life balance.
- You will get a gross salary of up to 90 000 euros, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a number of perks (parking, overpaid hours, bank convention, meal vouchers, bonus, etc.)
- Depending on your preferences, they assist career progression by offering training budgets and certification chances.