- Gross Salary
Our client is a leading European corporate law firm. They are specialised in Real Esatate and Financial Services, especially in some sectors like Funds, Capital markets, Energy or Public.
The law firm is actively looking for a Compliance & Risk Officer to reinforce their team. Their location at Luxembourg would give you the opportunity to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment. Moreover, you could enjoy for example some restaurants for you lunch breaks.
- Organise and manage the AML database
- Dispatching, recording and pre-analysing files to lawyers
- Screening of individuals and legal entities
- Screening and monitoring the client's role profiles
- Delivering trainings
- Work in collaboration with European team
- You are fluent English and French. German could be an asset
- You have a degree in Law, Economic or Finance
- You are proactive and like challenges
- You work as well in autonomy as in a team
- You have at least an experience in Luxembourg of 2 years of the first line of defend
- An attractive annual remuneration up to 65.000€ adapted to your qualifications, experience, and performance
- A personal support and an excellent program of trainings which give you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and experiencing career development
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists and clients
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.