- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client, a service provider is looking for a Junior Corporate Officer for his Luxembourgish office. They have prestigious clients, especially soparfi, major institutional and family offices.
They provide excellent services to their clients: accounting, legal, compliance, liquidations, or family offices.
They are in Luxembourg city, you could go to work by bus, which stops in front of the office. You would avoid the stress to park your car in the city center.
- Responsible for meeting all deadlines in respect of client management matters, whether to clients, internal or external parties
- Review all work of the client relations team
- Contact with clients on a daily basis
- Assist with compliance department with any KYC matters
- Liaise with accounting team for proper execution of tasks/function
- Planning of work and work flow of client relations team and reporting thereon to management
- Evaluation and coaching of staff
- Design improvement measures or procedures for efficiency and efficacy
- You are fluent English and German. French would be considered as an asset
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in law
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Luxembourg in similar function, in a service provider, a ManCo or a law firm
- You are autonomous but you like to work with and for a team
- You will get a gross salary of up to 85 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a bonus and meal vouchers.
- It will be an ideal experience to develop your knowledge and skills.
- You will work in a family environment with a strong team spirit
- What a pleasure to save time in the morning to go to work. Thanks to the bus stop which in front of the office, you will avoid stress traffic and to park your car
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.